Lyzel
.-how can i forget my ex boyfriend??
To concentrate on something else ur study or ur future !! Don't try to broach another experience.. Men are like..... Vacations. They never seem to be long enough.
Do whatever you want. You can cry or you can choose to do something else like going shopping or going to a rock concert. But I don't think it's good to contact him. I've never seen any of my friends succeeded to rebuild trust in the broken relationship… so far. Putting a broken vase where it was is good for nothing even if you are as patient as you can fix it. It's better to get the better vase. You will meet lots of boys in your life and you will get the man of your dreams. I would bet you will be having fun with the one after one year. Let go of the past, enjoy your present.
Are you looking for a real spell caster to get your love back or make your partner be faithful to you? Are you having a case in the court? Do you need money spell? Protection spells? i will advice you contact [email protected] Her name is Ultimate Mama, she helped me and today i'm also introducing him to those that seriously need help in life. Feel free to contact her because she is good and does not involve black magic's.
find a new boy friend and pretend to love him more, pleasure and sexiness is the best way to cure a borken heart in ur age, ofcourse I wonder if this is the best way because you might fall in love with ur new boy friend again :D but Hailey's right, you'll finally find the man of ur dreams. I'd like to tell you that the world won't remain this way, there is the possibility that ur boyfriend comes back to you when he knows he's lost the game and then it's ur turn to play but I don't recommend you playing ! :p
i don't know yes