Sahar
Difference between "Ich liebe such" and 'Ich habe dich lieb" I think the first describe more intense feelings but I'm not sureI meant Ich liebe dich *
12 jan 2016 17:48
7
0
Bernard and nas are actually quite right, you see "Ich liebe dich" is I love you in a romantic way, in German we say "ich habe dich lieb" to our family or close friends. "Ich habe dich lieb" isn't really a "I like you" though it is more something in between "I like you" and "I love you", it is more then "I like you", but less then "I love you"
12 januari 2016
"Ich habe dich lieb" is sth. like "I like you" you can tell it to a good friend or your cousine, but also with you atracted in a person than it is a step before saying "I love you" - "Ich liebe dich"
12 januari 2016
They both mean 'I love you', but I was taught that 'Ich liebe dich' is romantic, while 'Ich habe dich lieb' would be something that you say to friends and family.
12 januari 2016
Sahar
Arabic, English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish
German, Japanese, Spanish