Fredy Pulido
How this words are used in English ? I wanna to know like use the If, Yes, Whether. How this words are used in English ?
6
0
If (conditional): If you do this, something will happen [Si haces esto, pasará algo] Whether: She doesn´t know whether to buy it or not [Ella no sabe si comprarlo o no] "Whether" se utiliza cuando tienes dos opciones, si comprarlo o no, si es verdad o no, si vas o no. Yes (affirmative answer): [únicamente para responder afirmativamente a una pregunta] Espero haberte ayudado. Mucha suerte!
Oh, thank you by the corrections and suggestions Till now I'm beginning to learn the language :)
"Wanna" is not grammatical English; it may be suitable for a text messaging between friends, but using it in other contexts will give a poor impression of your understanding of English.
Hi, Chris I understand that "Yes" is used in affirmative answer, I think that "If" is used in conditionals, I don't know "if" has more uses. But what about with "Whether"? Thanks for help me.
Hi Fredy Do you understand how to use the word 'Yes'? Chris
Fredy Pulido