manman
How to Learn American Culture Fastly? I have learned English for many years, though for the purpose of exam. However, I found that it's very difficult to speak English like a native speaker if one person doesn't know the culture of an English-spoken country, since you are not able to think and speak in a native speaker's way. Do you know how to learn American Culture fastly?
11
0
I think the quickest way is to watch movies or tv shows. Maybe you can share what types of shows/movies you like and we can make suggestions?
American media, anything with modern pop-culture will help you. TV shows include: Modern Family, Big Bang Theory, even reality TV shows, will help. Radio is also a good learning tool. Just listen as much as you can.
It's good but I'm not sure. Married with an American, he can tell you everything.
And also you can see TAD cannel on youtybe or it is also called TADtalk.
Netflix
manman