MALAYALEE
according to religious people ,where will atheists go after death ,HEAVEN or HELL ?
actually NIGHTMARY, Harregarre and I are having a hell party - you're welcome (bring a bottle)
Why are some people here who want to send me to Hell?, I'm a good person!, I swear!....snif,snif....:(
HELL, the where you will be punished because you wasn't convinced of the things they told you ! you have to accept whatever they say or you'll be punished ! :p
I'm a bit tipsy right now but hell yeah! We're having this great party with Satan and you're all invited. Tequila night baby! Woo!
hell or heaven, i don't know, and i either don't know who am i after i died, in fact,you care ? if every religious person can go to heaven , how about the bad person? after death,bad person can aslo be in heave just because he\she has religion?