Julia
ENG - KRN 번역했는데 이것은 맞아요? I translated from English to Korean, is this right? 그 프로젝트 수칙을 번역했는데 확인할 수 있는 사람이 있나요? 사적인 프로젝트인데 혹시 메시지로 연락할 수 있나요? 감사합니다. I need to translate this project to Korean (which I did) can someone who is proficient in Korean, or is Korean confirm it for me? It's a personal project so I'd like to contact someone through a message. Thank you very much :) (idk if I'm breaking any rules since its my first time using italki I hope not lol)I'v found someone thank you for your interest ;-;
2
0
I can help you. message me.
The Korean sentences are perfect in meaning, grammar, and spelling. The only thing is that the first sentence doesn't quite match the English sentence exactly. It is more like: I translated the rules of the project. Would there be someone who could confirm it? And I think this kind of question is fine for the Answer section. For more detailed correction on a longer text, there is also the Notebook section.
Julia
English, Japanese, Korean, Other
Japanese, Korean