谭佳骐
Is 装模作样 a common idiom used in everyday speech? If so could you provide an example of how it's used? I read it in a line of 大夫和猴子,:于是便装模作样地给小熊看了病,... Also, what does 地给 mean? I've seen 地 used before although I don't quite understand how it's used and why. Thank you for your help!
6
0
是可以用于日常生活. 比如,小孩本来在玩,父亲一进来,他立马假装在学习.他父亲就可以说:"别在那儿装模作样了." 不过,口语现在一般人都直接说"装"
装模作样 is a little negative. means doing sth is to show to other people, actually you don't want to do that thing and you're not doing that thing a second before... eg. 老板进了办公室,小明就开始装模作样地开始浏览合同文件。(actually he was playing computer games before his boss came into the office. when he saw his boss he pretended to be working on files) 装模作样地//给。”地给“is not a word or phrase. they are sepereated.
Yes. It is common in everyday Chinese. It can be used as the main verb of a sentence, as well as modifying the main verb, as in your sentence in Chinese. To modify the main verb, a "地" is needed to connect them. Here are some examples to illustrate how it's used as the main verb of a sentence: 别装模作样了. 他在那儿装模作样.
yes,it is deliver a message that sb can't do it or sb don't do sth in fact ,he just pretend to do it or guesture or pose
Yes, it's a common use phrase in China. I think it can be used to describe a person who behaved in a relatively weird way. And about 地, you can look at this article. http://info.chinlingo.com/detail/id/1668.html
谭佳骐
Chinese (Mandarin), English, Japanese
Chinese (Mandarin), Japanese