Rawa
Would and Will In these following sentences What's the difference btw Would & will (in future tense) - that would make me saad -that will make me sad - I would think of all these things -I will think of all these things Thanx
1
0
Will is used when we are pretty sure that the action will be done, it denotes a wish or desire to do it. I will think of all these things - means that in the future I will do it (for sure) would is used in the conditional mood of the 2nd type - when we describe our supposition - in the meaning - I could probably do it if there were not any difficulties or something. I would think of all these things - 1. means that I could do it in the future probably...at least I have a wish for that, but maybe something may happen which can prevent me from that 2. denotes a not very strong desire to do it E.g. I will drink a cup of tea. - i.e. as I am thirsty - I am planning to do that and I will do it. I would drink a cup of tea - i.e. why not to drink some tea?...well..probably I will do it. I would drink a cup of tea, if I were thirsty. - If I had a desire to drink some tea, I could do that....but I do not have this desire
Rawa
Arabic, English