KellyXu
team talk??? Mum says that we need a team talk. Dad used to do our team talks till he came here then Mum took over. At home, Mum says she and Bosley are ‘Team Ruby’ and it’s a let-it-all-out time, because it’s not good to keep things bottled up and I should have a good old cry if I want to (rather than risk crying in public, which she thinks is embarrassing too). And, when I do, Bosley wags his tail, bumping it against me, and it’s like he gives me some of his tail-wagging happiness. Sometimes Tripod is there instead of Bosley and he purrs with trembly happiness on my lap and that’s really nice too but usually it’s Bosley. I would like to know what does “team talk” mean ? Thanks .
2
0
In this case, it sounds like "team talk" is being used to mean "family meeting." The idea is that all of the members of their immediate family (mom, dad, children) gather together and have a meeting to discuss some important event or plans. 'Team talk' isn't a standard term, it's something specific to the family in this story. Other families might call the same activity something different, like family meeting, huddle, or powwow.
team talk means all your members come together and talk
KellyXu