Community Web Version Now Available
what do you call this board in English if you get to airport and pick up a stranger , you need to hold up a board with someone's name on it ,what do you call the board in English ,greeting sign ?? ,how do you describe it by using a verb : hold up ... ? thank you so much for your help.
Jan 15, 2016 2:21 AM
Answers · 3
I don't think it has a specific name. "Greeting sign" seems appropriate. And yes, you would hold it up or put it on display.
January 15, 2016
thank you
January 15, 2016
Language Skills
Chinese (Mandarin), English
Learning Language