Takayama
could you correct my speaking sentence about my dream. I want to be the ground staff in the United states. I like airplanes, and I want to engage in the airport work, so that's why I've been studying English for a year. My first trip in America, I was missed the airplane because too big airport for me to found platform. But in Boston airport, the woman who came from Japan help me. If she were not there, I couldn't back my country. so I respect her and I want to help people who like me. Furthermore, I've worked at restaurant and I learned how to service for customer and thats work is valuable for me. what is more, American service is very kind for all the country people. it is so wonderful thing.so when I graduate from the University, I want to service in this united state.
15 janv. 2016 06:26
3
0
Hello, I hope I could helped with you with some tips below. Could you correct my writting about my dream? I want to be a ground staff in the United states. I want to engage in the airport world because I like airplanes. I've been studying English for a year in order to be ready to that work. On my first trip to America I missed the flight because I could not find the gate, this airport is very big. I was in Logan, the international airport of Boston; luckily a woman from Japan helped me. If she was not there, I could not come back to my country. I thanked her and I wanted to help the others like her. Furthermore, I worked at restaurant and I learned how to deal with customers, in my point of view this was valuable experience for me. Americans' workers are very kind for all their country people, it is so wonderful thing to see. Therefore, when I graduate from the University, I will work in United States.
15 janvier 2016
i like airplanes, i and want to work in airlines so that why i studied english for a year . my first trip to america , i've been clueless because the airport was too big to find the platform,but in boston airport the lady came from japan help me , if she were'nt there i will never get back at my country. i thank her and i would love to help some people just like me ..
15 janvier 2016
Takayama