Pienkovski
Are these sentences correct? We grow up selfish, and we are always seeking our own interests. The world rewards us with wealth, fame and, power, but the risk of lose these rewards is always over us. In the world, nothing is forever, and when we die we lose everything.
13
1
Ok, I would say like this: We grow up selfish and we are always seeking our own interests. The world rewards us with wealth, fame and power, but the risk of "loosing" makes these rewards always "superior" to us. In this world, nothing lasts forever and once we die, we lose everything.
We have (all) grown up to be selfish , and we are always seeking our own interests. The world rewards us with wealth, fame, and power, but the fear of losing them is always in our mind. In this world, nothing lasts forever , and when we die, we will lose them all.
We grow up selfish, and we are always seeking our own interests. The world rewards us with wealth, fame and, power, but the risk of “losing” “makes” these rewards always “superior” to us.(or if you could open up what it means it might be translated correctly in a different way, I translated the way I understood.) In the world, nothing is forever, and when we die we lose everything. Good luck ????
Excellent answer, Kevin Brown, I liked it very much. Thank you!
Don' pay attention to any of the answers you have received until you have read mine. Most of us grow up selfish, and are always looking after our own interests. The world rewards us with wealth, fame and, power, but the risk of losing these rewards is always hanging over our heads. In this world, nothing is forever, and when we die we lose everything anyway.
Pienkovski
English, Portuguese, Spanish