karen
Could anyone recommend me your favorite English songs?
here with me, thank you-- Dido you're beautiful, goodbye my lover, tears and rain --- James Blunt yesterday, let it be--- The beatles yellow, speed of sound, fix you-- Coldplay Unfaithful-- Rihanna
Metallica.................Nothing Else Matters; Eagles.....................Hotel California; Guns And Roses........Knocking on heavens doors; John Lennon............Imagine; Lou Reed.................Walk On The Wild Side; The Beatles..............Let It Be; Nightwish.................Wishmaster; Pink Floyd................Another Brick in the Wall; NOVEMBERS DOOM....The Novella Reservoir.
" Dear Mr. President " by Pink '' Buttons " by the Pussy Cat Dolls " Who Knew " by Pink " Bleed Out " by Lincoln Park
Enrique Iglesias - Can you hear me / Do you know / Somebody's me / Addicted NE-YO - Closer / Do you / So sick Josh Groban - My confession / In her eyes Backstreetboys - Inconsolable / I want it that way / Shape of my heart Katy Perry - I kissed a girl 3DD - Here without you / This is the story of a girl Ana Johnson - We are / Don't cry for pain Kelly Clarkson - Because of you / Break away / Since you have been gone Shayne Ward - No promises / Breathless Anastacia - Welcome to my truth / Sick and Tired Natasha Bedingfield - Unwritten / Angel Simple Plan - Welcome to my life / Perfect Santana - Just feel better ( feat steven tyler of aerosmith ) Hinder - Better than me Lostprophets - Wake up The Rasmus - In the shadows .... etc.......xD xD
I would like to recommend " Because you loved me" http://www.minibite.com/romance/ulovedme.htm Everyone can be encourgaed and lifted up by love. In the song it describes a great love, an unconditional love that the author had experienced. Really touching!