Takayama
could you correct my Speaking answer? I think student should take various subject for a few reasons. The new technology is made by combinate education. for example, mosquito structure makes non-pain injection, or dragonflies’ wing are used by prpeller that is able to move even weak wind. Furthermore, people can decide the job that they really want to do. Personally, when I was job hunting, studying various education broad my type of a job.
2
0
I think students should take various subjects for a few reasons. The new technology is made by combined education. For example, a mosquito's structure makes non-pain injection, or dragonflies’ wings are used by propeller that is able to move even weak wind. Furthermore, people can decide the job that they really want to do. Personally, when I was job hunting, studying various education broad was my type of a job. I only could correct the obvious problems because I am not sure of what you are trying to communicate. If you messaged me I would be able to help you on it further.
You need write it on your notebook.
Takayama