Danny
Is there an easy way to learn the different meanings for one word in Vietnamese? I'm realising that a lot of words are the same for completely different meanings For example 'Không' is used for 'No', 'Don't' and also for the number 0 Is there an easy way of understanding which is which when it's written down or spoken?
5
0
It's hard to answer your question. In my opinion language denpens on particular situation. If you want to know more, I should read more or make conversation with navtive Vienamese speaker more. And DON'T STUDY WORD BY WORD. You should study phrasal. Hope that you improve your vietnamese well.
I think the words " easy way " should be removed !! Haha. There is nothing easy about Vietnamese. I thought Japanese was difficult, now I realize that is easy compared to Vietnamese..
Hi i from viet nam. I can help you
well you can learn from talking, hearing and reading from the others. in Viet Nam, to know this you must know other words as well in the sentence and try to think of the situation. And yeah! It confused right? you can talk to me :) I can show you.
"không" when u say number . 0 ="không" "không" when u want to say do not allow, it described action. don't = "không" ex: không hiểu = don't understand; don't move= không di chuyển=stop= dừng lại. "không" when u want to described your desire, or u have't have smthing. "không"= No
Danny
English, French, Vietnamese
Vietnamese