Sara Hamed
Professional Teacher
Which method of learning do you prefer? Which method of language learning do you prefer? By pictures ,books,free conversation or other?
7
0
My Pimsleur cds,, I just am unhappy that I finished the first 60 lessons and they have no levels 2 or 3 to continue with. I can only speak small sentences at this point and not an entire conversation. I do however have 7 Egyptian friends, who give me a hand when I have a question or two.
I aaaaalwyas prefer conversation! it fows so natural, I love laugh during the conversation. The fact of knowing that you are connected with other person who doens't speak your mother tounge but is understanding yu is awesome!! And I really like listening, that is what I do to find out how to pronounce some word.
I am definitely in favour of practicing speaking as soon as I can, even if it is a bit broken. I also enjoy reading and comprehension.
Daily conversation practice has helped me increase dramatically and faster than ever.
I like pictures, mostly because I am a visual learner. I also have to learn by doing in order to retain the concepts.
Sara Hamed
Arabic, Arabic (Egyptian), Arabic (Modern Standard), English