Paula
How to learn useful expressions? any suggestions? website? list? Hello, one of my new years resolutions is to foccus on my english the most I can. I am watching the engvid and I am learning some good expressions thourgh this youtube channel, but I would like to discover others good websites... any suggestions? :D I am eager to learn and I prefer websites than books to study, usually books are jus too long and boring and websites are more short and resumed.
5
0
My recommendation would be to watch English TV or watch English Youtube videos. If you watch enough, you'll start to hear common expressions and turns of phrase that people actually use in day to day life. Books and websites sometimes include examples that don't actually get spoken very often. That would be my suggestion at least.
Actually i am searching for the same thing here .. so just let me know if you got an answer :D
Paula
Chinese (Mandarin), English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
English, Italian