Juriy.O.Froloff
Hi everyone. Would you like to tell me Is it correct in English? Hi. If you would like to start to learn karate you will be successful. It isn't so fearfully and enough safely. Yes I work to web design and I can work with HTML , CCS and PHP. I don't know the s but I use common templates for this job. I prefer to work by CMS ModX. Also I work very much in the photoshop. During all my life I have visited the very many places in my country and I also have been in London and Valencia.
6
0
As best as i could understand: If you want to learn karate, the faster you begin practicing the more likely you will be succesful. I work as web designer and i am capable of working with HTML, CCS, and PHP. I'm not familiar with the (S), but my job uses familiar templates to work with; I prefer CMS Modx though. I aswell utilize photoshop in my job. During my life, i have been able to travel alot around my country visiting many cities including Valencia and London.
Sorry, no, it's not. Not one sentence is completely correct. If you want a correction, you might be better to write it as a notebook entry.
Juriy.O.Froloff