Craig Hall
Bad apple? Como se dice, "bad apple" en espanol? Gracias.
6
0
Literally is "mala manzana" or "manzana mala". But I think nobody says it like that. In Argentina we say "la manzana está fea" (the apple is ugly) when the state of the apple (or any food) is bad. We also say "la leche está pasada" or "la leche está vencida" (the milk is out of date) when the expiration date expired. Maybe this sentence can changes depending on the country. P.S.: I didn't realize and I wrote the answer in the comments > <
If the sentence means "a bad person in a group that can make bad to the rest of the group" as somebody said in my reply, then the best translation I know is "una mala influencia". For example, "él es una mala influencia para el resto del grupo" (he is a bad influence for the rest of the group).
Literally is "mala manzana" or "manzana mala". But I think nobody says it like that. In Argentina we say "la manzana está fea" (the apple is ugly) when the state of the apple (or any food) is bad. We also say "la leche está pasada" (the milk is out of date) when the expiration date expired. Maybe this sentence can changes depending on the country.
Craig Hall
English, French, Spanish
French