stem
嘛 How do I use it? Hey all, This word popped up in my textbook today, and they didn't make any mention to it's pronunciation, definition, use, etc. I asked my teacher to use it, and she gave me this example. 你想去北京,所以去嘛! Judging by that example it seems like you use it to express your dislike. Another teacher said it's used just like 吗, except it shows praise, like... 不错嘛! Sounds kind of like "Not bad, HUH?" Anyways it seems obscure and unimportant, but I really want to learn to use it because I think it sounds really cool . By the way, what character is cool? It's pronounced ku4 right? That's all I got... Can anyone elaborate on the use of 嘛?
10 Th12 2007 13:20
4
0
"嘛"在口语中有时候可以是'什么"的意思 sometimes meaning is "what"in spoken language 比如说,你去干嘛?=你去干什么? for example,what are you doing? 大多数情况下是语气助词,用在句子的最后,没有什么实在意义 Most of the time,"嘛"without meaning just a modal particle.
11 tháng 12 năm 2007
嘛 is also sometimes used in girls ask for something . for example, 给我嘛~~
10 tháng 12 năm 2007
If you translate the sentence contains 嘛 into english,you will find 嘛 has disappeared.It is usually used as tone word at the end of a sentence. 吗 is also used as tone word but mostly at the end of a question sentence. In Tianjin 嘛 means what or any..
14 tháng 12 năm 2007
“吗”指在疑问句里的句末。在肯定句中常用“嘛”。
11 tháng 12 năm 2007
stem
Chinese (Mandarin), English, German
Chinese (Mandarin), German