Dima
What do you think about Russia and Russian people? sorry everyone! I have a mistake in previous similar question. I close a topic. Please, go on! It is very important for me =)
About Russia what can I say, I love Dostoievski (“Crime and punishment” my preferred book in my childhood , I could say it’s my preferred yet, so much feelings in it! ) , their painters I like so much , (very good school) , the same Byzantine paintings is so expressively, their films as well! so , Great culture! To say something about politics, I don't think so, I preferred other kind of items. About Russian people, I haven’t met them yet, but I am sure they are interesting and nice.
Russians are intelligent, patriotic, respectful, friendly, wonderful people. The Russians I know have a great sense of humor, be it clean or dirty. I can always have an interesting conversation with a Russian. Not to mention that the Russian language is a beautiful language to hear and to speak. Russia is a country with great, exciting potential. It's impressive.
My experience of Russians is very good. Most Russians I have met have been extremely friendly, happy, and really willing to go out of their way to help you. Have a great sense of humour and easy to get along with. Really nice people! I enjoy the language. Most Russians I have met don't really like Russia that much though. They are always eager to go abroad. I love the Russians though :D
that they're crazy, crazy people. but that's why we love them 8)
like russia, and so far most russian people show to be very smart and very interesting :)