Vitor
What the difference of the pronunciation of They're, Their ans There? And saw in a video that, and i have some doubts, on video said is the same pronunciation of this 3 words is the same thing. Is that correct?
11
0
Yes that is correct. They are all pronounced the same but mean different things.
Yes, they are all pronounced in the same way.
Vitor, in English many words are pronounced the same that have different spelling and different meaning. These are called "homonyms." I can tell you that even native speakers confuse these three words. In fact, I once had an English professor use the wrong word in an email to my class. The word "there" denotes a place away from you. The word "they're" is a contraction of "they are." And the word "their" is the third person plural possessive pronoun. I hope that this helps to make it clear.
Yes, they are pronounced the same, and it is quite common to see the native english speakers mix them up in written language and use the wrong one (along with "Two"/"Too"/"To" or "Its"/"It's") so don't feel bad if you make the same mistake!
Yes, you say them the exact same way. We can recognise which word is said by its place in the full sentence.
Vitor
English, Portuguese