Waheed
Friends with benefits (Arabic-English) I want to learn English; actually I need to practice, because back in time I was having an English conversation course and I don't want to forget it also I want to improve my skills. So, here I'm demanding your help and offering my help of course if you need it in the whole Arabic learning thing. Thank you in advance.
3
0
Yes, Zahava is 100% right. Friends with benefits are being who meet up with each other simply for sex, they have no committment to each other, no plans of marriage and just view their relationship for fun, sex and a few laughs and then they move on with their day. Definitely not my thing, but many will disagree with me.
OK, noted :)
You should be aware that the term "friends with benefits" in English usually refers to two people who are not in a dating relationship but have sex. You can't really use it any other way. Easy mistake! Also the word "demanding" in your sentence is very aggressive. It makes your sentence an order rather than a request. To make it less aggressive you could replace "demanding" with "asking for".
Waheed
Arabic, English, French, German