Community Web Version Now Available
A technical question How to say " It gets out of rotation centre " ? I need a technical word for that. I mean deviating from its rotation center.
21 янв. 2016 г., 10:05
Answers · 5
Are you referring to the rotation being off-centre, or more the reaction forces from an off-centre rotation? We usually refer to the latter as being 'out of balance'. When something is out of balance, there is vibration induced in whatever the rotating object is rotating in. I don't think there is a specific term for off-centre rotation. You could maybe use that (off-centre rotation) or non-central rotation.
21 января 2016 г.
I'm not sure what you mean, but why not try looking up an article about in in Wikipedia (Persian) and seeing if there's an equivalent on English Wikipedia? I get a lot of formal vocabulary that way when I'm learning Persian. If you're not sure how to do this please message me and I'll tell you how.
21 января 2016 г.
Language Skills
Japanese, Persian (Farsi)
Learning Language