nuria
frases I want to say: "hay mucho ruido y huele a palomitas. No me gusta comer dentro del cine. Yo opino que tienes que estar concentrado para disfrutar de la pelicula". thanks
21 jan 2016 11:11
8
0
I will try to improve on Diego's translation: There is a lot of sound and smell with pop corn. Better would be 'You get a lot of sound and smell when you eat popcorn. I don't like to eat it in the cinema. This is if you are specifically talking about popcorn (it). 'eat' without 'it' means eat anything. I think you need to concentrate to enjoy the film. or I think you need to concentrate on enjoying the film.
21 januari 2016
There is a lot of sound and smell to pop corn. I don't like eat in the cinema. I think you are concentrated to enjoy the film. Supongo que será así. :)
21 januari 2016
There is much noise and it smells like a popcorn. I don't like to eat inside the cinema. I think that you have to be concentrated to enjoy the movie.
26 januari 2016
nuria