Gil-seop
Is this part strange? I wrote this: "Although there will be many elements that made this film successful, what I love most about it is the main theme from its soundtrack." In this sentence, is "Although there will be many elements" awkwardㅠㅠ? Thanks!
12
0
The one problem that sticks out is first you say, "although there will be", meaning something that will happen in the future, you then say, "...that made this film successful.." meaning something that already happened in the past. So you need to clarify what tense you're talking about, it could be one of two ways: 1. although there will be many elements that MAKE this film successful... (future) OR 2. although there WERE many elements that MADE this film succesfull... (past)
I think you want it all in the present tense. So: "Although there are many elements that that make this film successful, what I love most about it is the main theme from its soundtrack."
Yes ,although connects two phrases have a contrast.so ,you can't use although.
It's awkward because: 1. The verb tenses need to agree: "will be" ... "made" ... "love" -- you've used all three here ;-) 2. You can say the same thing without all the extra words: - Many elements of this film make it successful, but what I love most is the soundtrack's main theme.
Gil-seop