whobitesmycookies
About writing Is there anyone can be help with it?im looking for people who can do this writing because I don't want my writing to be full of Chinese idioms,so if there's anyone who has time please help! So this is the topic: If you were Sarah,your friend jack,who's going to a new school to study,hopes you could give him some suggestions.please write him a letter: 1, the advantages and disadvantages of going to a new school 2,how to face the problems that may happen 3,give him your wishes '(About 100 words)
3
0
We can't do your homework for you! This would be a) cheating b) pointless - you would learn nothing from it. The only way we can help you is if you try your best to do this yourself and post it in the notebook section for corrections and suggestions. If you need advice about particular words or expressions, you can post questions here and people will be happy to help. Good luck. We're looking forward to reading your ideas.
Dear Jack, How have you been these last few days ? , I have heard that you are going to a new school in the next couple of days, i am really happy to know that the door which closed for you has lead you to an even better one .I wish you the best of luck for the journey that lies ahead . Its a great opportunity for you as you are getting a fresh start with different classmates , teachers, schoolmates and a even your neighbors. i would like you not to be the shy boy i know and socialise , participate and explore the new land you have discovered. Make a-lot of friends, open up , explore and just have loads of fun there . we both know opportunities like this are few and far in between. Who knows ? the love for football you carry can even spring up another possibility . last but not the least . Please take care of yourself not only in regards to health but also with unknown abyss you are going to step into, "Look both sides of the street before you cross" as they say. Get to know the important places like banks, supermarket , ,malls and their opening and closing times . Carry with you medicine and know where the nearest clinic and hospital are. stack up on food and water and keep your important things under lock and key . "Precaution is better than cure" so take all the necessary and necessities . I'm not trying to scare you dear friend, I'm just making sure that during the summer break i can have my childhood friend back safe and sound so he can tell me all about the beanstalk and the giants you met . yours truly Sara.
whobitesmycookies
Chinese (Mandarin), English, German, Spanish
English, German, Spanish