Max
Help please!! this is very easy for you I just need and explanation hey everybody I have this doubt, yesterdey I watched a movie "year one" and the tiny guy save a virgin having sex with her, because the king kills virgins so they can be award by the gods so the tiny guy after having sex with the virgin said: tiny guy: I saved this girl by love making can you help me with one sentence of every combination I put up here (making love, make love, and love making) because I think make love and making love is the same if I trastale to spanish on google translator
23 gen 2016 01:32
5
0
Making love > having sex . I am making love/having sex to her. make love > have sex > I want to make love/have sex with her . Lovemaking >sexual intercourse play between 2 people >noun> Her lovemaking is too rough for me. tiny guy: I saved this girl by love making X I saved this girl by making love/having sex with her. I made love /have sex with her to save her. My lovemaking with her saved her.
23 gennaio 2016
Make love, making love, love-making. (I will try and be as brief as possible.) Make love: a poetic phrase expressing the act of sex. Due to it's romantic undertone, it's another way to say "have sex" without sounding..rude, I guess. Making love: "We're making love tonight", "He was making love to the camera". The first way means to have sex, the second means to purposely seem photogenic. Love-making: the noun that signifies having sex. Ex. "There's some love-making going on in that room." Hope this helps.
23 gennaio 2016
Make love, making love, love-making. (I will try and be as brief as possible.) Make love: a poetic phrase expressing the act of sex. It literally means to create the emotion of love, in my opinion. Colloquially, howevee
23 gennaio 2016
Hey there! "make love" and "making love" have the same translation, but they can't be used in all occasions. You can use making love after the word think, but you can't use to make love. Just rules that you can learn. I guess it's better you search this online, because I don't know explain correctly.
23 gennaio 2016
Max
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese