Sreek
I received the following email: How do reply that Dear xxx, Further to your quotation and our approval you are hereby requested to carryout the services as per our schedule. Pls confirm by email. Rgds xxx
5
0
A slight correction: How do I reply to it. The email is also a little odd 'carryout' is two words, not one. The answer depends entirely on what you want to say. They are asking you to do something, then tell them that you have done that in a reply email. Have you done what they ask? Is there a problem with what they ask? Do you need to give them any feedback on what they asked you to do? We can't really suggest what to say, without knowing what you want to tell them.
Dear XXX I thank you for your email to me dated XXXX, which informed me that my quotation is succesfull. I hereby confirm my acceptance of your order to proceed with the work to be undertaken by me in accordance with my quotation. I shall carry out the work as per the schedule you have given me . Thank you . Regards, XXX
The email means "According to our agreement, please do the work according to the agreed schedule. Please, confirm that you agree to this by email." So if you agree to do the work, email this person to tell him when you will start the job.
Presumably you offered to perform some work or service and the email informs you that your offer has been accepted and you can start work. The schedule is presumably a document specifying the work to be done and the amount you will be paid.
Sreek
English, Malayalam