Sarabiz
Which of the following sentences are correct ? How can I express the meanings more naturally ? 1. I work every month three weeks for five days from 7 o'clock to 5 o'clock.‎ 2. I work every month three weeks for five days from 7 o'clock to 5 o'clock.‎‎ 3.I work every month three weeks five days from 7 o'clock to 5 o'clock.‎ 4.I work every month every week five days from 7o'clock to 5 o'clock .‎ 5. I work every year every month every week every day from 7o'clock to 5 o'clock .‎
6
0
There are lots of slightly different ways to say this. Here is my suggestion: "I work for three weeks every month, five days a week, from 7am to 5pm." Or: "Every month I work for three weeks, five days a week, from 7am to 5pm." I wouldn't mention the year, it isn't necessary. Also, numbers 4 and 5 say that you work *every* week, but numbers 1-3 say that you only work 3 weeks every month. Which do you want to say?
Maybe "I work 50 hour weeks for 3 weeks every month" and then when they ask your exact hours tell them 7-5 and which days (Monday-Friday for example)
Sarabiz
English, French, Persian (Farsi)