MarkShu
Could you review my letter for dean's office? Dear Mr. Mendes I want to ask you about application on master’s degree in this year. Now I am getting bachelor’s degree in Philosophy Faculty in Novosibirsk State University in Russia. But I will have a diploma in June. Then will I apply only next year or I can apply in June nevertheless? Thank you for your time. Sincerely, Mark Shumarov.
24. Jan 2016 13:07
3
0
Dear Mr. Mendes I would like to ask you about applying for a master’s degree this year. I am currently getting a bachelor’s degree in Philosophy at Novosibirsk State University in Russia and will be graduating in June. should I wait until next year before I apply, or can I apply in June as well? Thank you for your time. Sincerely, Mark Shumarov *If you are interested in creative and professional writing send me a message and we can talk! best of luck and good start)!*
24. Januar 2016
MarkShu