ehsan
Is this true? ("bachelore student at amirkabir university of tecnolegy") I am studying for a Bachelore of science degree. at one site in my profile I wrote "bachelore student at amirkabir university of tecnolegy" for intruduce myself to other people. Is this true? ("bachelore student at amirkabir university of tecnolegy") If is not true what can I write instead of it?
4
0
Hello Ehsan! Your grammar is fine, but watch your spelling and punctuation. "I am studying for a Bachelor of science degree." "[I am a] Bachelor student at Amirkabir University of Technology" By the way your use of the word "true" isn't very natural here, it's much better to say "correct". "True" has a much broader meaning and can be subjective or open to interpretation. "Correct" is more appropriate for facts or something that's unquestionably right, eg. 1+1=2, or "The capital of Iran is Tehran".
ehsan
English, Persian (Farsi)