VVVV
Hi Everyone! I have come up with some answers of behavioral questions for job interviews (1) Please let me know if you think the expression is neither clear nor coherent and of course, be critic with the grammar. I appreciate it! Tell us about a situation that demonstrates your ability to work co-operatively in a team environment. - When I was working as a Staffing Coordinator at ABC Employment Agency, there was once that two of our clients requested 7 temporary employees to go to work the next day and they wanted the names before the end of the day. According to the company policy, we had to send an email to notify our manager as soon as we receive the employee requests from the clients and also put these orders in our HR system. There were only another co-worker with me in the office at that moment and it was an hour before we finished work that day, to get the job done as soon as possible, I proposed to my co-worker that one of us could send the email to the manager while the other one started to make 7 job orders in the system;
2
0
When I was working as a Staffing Coordinator at THE ABC Employment Agency, THERE WAS THIS ONE TIME WHEN two of our clients requested 7 temporary employees to go to work the next day and they wanted the names before the end of the day. According to the company policy, we had to send an email to notify our manager as soon as we receiveD the employee requests from the clients and also put these orders inTO our HR system. There WAS only MYSELF AND another co-worker in the office at that TIME and it was an hour before we finished work FOR that day. IN ORDER to get the job done as soon as possible, I proposed to my co-worker that one of us could send AN email to the manager while the other one started to INPUT THE 7 job/WORK orders inTO the system; CAPITALS = CORRECTIONS **P.S this would be better in the notebook section, you would get more responses. NOTES: input vs. make = in this context, 'input' is better, because you would be using a computer to 'enter' the information to create a job/ work order. 'Make' is too broad in this situation. e.g "I made a cup of tea" "I made up my mind" vs. "I input the data into the document" "Input 1 2 3 as your password". hope this helps
VVVV