Francesco
short question How to write correctly the following phrase? Call me in the evening because in the afternoon I'll be still studying (chiamami stasera perché nel pomeriggio io starò ancora studiando)
5
0
Call me in the evening because in the afternoon I'll still be studying or Call me in the evening because I'll still be studying in the afternoon
You are very close! You could say "Call me in the evening, because in the afternoon I'll still be studying." Alternatively, you could say, "Please only call me in the evening, because I'll be busy studying all afternoon." It is more common to excuse yourself with "I'm busy", and then explain the specific thing that you will be busy with afterwards. "Only" is a very useful word here, as it says "don't call at any other time" but doesn't require the reader to call if they don't have a reason to call.
You can call me in the evening because I will be studying all afternoon.
Thanks to everyone!
Francesco
English, Italian