Shinhye Lee
About degrees I don't know how can I answer for this question. The question is: What class of degree were you awarded? And there are four to choose from: 1st, 2:1, 2:2, 3rd or lower Thanks in advance
3
0
In the UK (and possibly some other countries), when a person finishes their undergraduate degree they are awarded a classification (1, 2:1, 2:2, 3) with that degree. You can google degree classification equivalents between the UK classification and the classification system used in the country where you received your undergraduate degree. There are usually tables online to help you convert between different grading systems.
What is the translation of your "grade" of degree result from Korean to English? I imagine you have a different system, but may be able to help you understand what the English equivalent would be. Thanks, Tom
What class of degree did you get? First class, 2nd class ,2nd lower or third class( ordinary degree)?
Shinhye Lee
English, Korean, Swedish
English, Swedish