Dalia
can you tell me books in English easy and interesting?
12
0
I don't know what level you are Dalia, but I have two tips for you. 1 - Lots of my students really enjoy reading The Hunger Games (but you do need to be able to read English to an intermediate level). 2 - Invest in a Kindle (e-reader from Amazon), which has a FANTASTIC translate function. This means you can read books more easily in English, as you can instantly translate words that you don't know. Good luck - Tom
What books have you read and enjoyed lately? This information may help us suggest the best books for you.
I agree it really depends on your level. If you are A1-A2, then a graded reader with English and your native language is probably most appropriate. After that, you might look at chapter books that target young English-speaking children (age 6-8), such as books by Roald Dahl or the Nancy Drew mystery series, if you aren't at the level of The Hunger Games yet
As Tom has said it really does depend on your level here's a list depending on your skill set: Beginner-Intermediate: The 39 Clues Series, A Series of Unfortunate Events Trilogy Intermediate: The Girl On the Train, The 5th Wave, Divergent, The Harry Potter Series, Alice in Wonderland
I posted this on another chat as well. There are Penguin Reader books that are based on movies, biographies, etc. These books are graded from Beginner to Advanced. They are quite interesting and there are lots to choose from. The link is below: http://www.penguinreaders.com/pr/students/
Dalia
Arabic, English