Nhung Hong
What is the difference between English (UK) and English (Aus)? E.x: donate vs donor; lemurs vs lemours
6
0
The main difference between British English and Australian English is mostly in the spelling and colloquialisms (different phrases and sayings). Occasionally pronunciation will also differ.
Your first example "donate / donor" is a difference between two different words. As far as I am aware these words have the same meaning and spelling everywhere. Your second example is the name of an animal, a "lemur". Again, the spelling is not different anywhere. There is no word "lemour". I suggest you write your sentences and post them for correction. If you need Australian spelling, then say so. If you can only find US or UK spelling variations, then the UK version is more likely to be the standard one in Australia, in my experience.
Nhung Hong
Czech, English, Vietnamese
Czech, English