Graci
What do you think about the U.S.A. and Iraq war?
American interest : 1. The one of a majority interest is the petroleum. 2. To keep under control Gulf Zone. 3. The human’s rights and the democracy were only a pretext and the cover under that USA took action. 4. This conflict it’s only a Masked War between USA and Russia to obtain the supremacy and economics interests in Gulf Zone. Conclusion: This conflict will have an unhappy end for USA because of the very big costs for the budget of USA especially for actual financial crisis. What is the worst, the citizens who pay taxes will support these costs!
USA gov lie they need OIL
Recall the situation in Iraq until 2003 1. twenty-four years of the dictatorship of Saddam Hussein with the gradual development of the cult of personality. 2. absolute denial of human rights, Mukhabarat (Department of General Intelligence) eliminates all the dissidents with the help of assassination and torture. 3. the starving population (It is estimated more than 500,000 Iraqi children died) at a time when all the environment of Saddam prospers and bathes in luxury. 4. genocidal campaign against Kurds conducted between 1986 and 1989. Thousands of civilians were killed during chemical and conventional bombardments. Independent sources estimate 100,000 to more than 150,000 deaths! Maybe oil was original cause of the invasion of Iraq. But the Americans nevertheless have brought in this country's a personal freedom and democracy. Not their fault that Iraq was not ready to this, that their society (as a society of the majority of Arab countries and not only) have not yet departed from the medieval period. All of you are right, is not deserve to die for oil. I do not know it is deserve to give life for inner freedom in other country, but Americans did it. I think the world owes a debt to them. In any case, if I lived in a totalitarian regime, I would be grateful to those who liberated my country, despite what other economic goals are liberators. Sorry for my english
it sucks, americans ( GI's ) die, iraki innocent people ( civilians ) die, and Bush get a lot of Petroleum ot of it. Oil is of course valuable but not enough to kill your own people, not other!