What do you know about Siberia? May be you know, that I live in Omsk, Siberia. What can you tell me about this wonderful place? (it's very interesting for me to listen to your opinion, your guesses not about the city, about the place where it is situated (Russia, Siberia)... What do you know about climate, about way of life? In which houses do we live? How are we don't afraid of white bears near our houses?) etc etc... Tell me
During World War 2, when the Soviets annexed Lithuania, a lot of my relatives were forcibly transported to Siberia for 20 years by the Soviets to work on cutting down trees etc in the most appaling conditions. I also know about the gulags in Siberia.For me, it is not a country I associate with tourism or happiness.
Without consulting a book i suppose that Siberia is a major continental region in the mid-southern Russia. Several research facilities are situated there. The climate is extremely cold throughout the winter. It also seems to me that a significant part of Siberia is unfriendly to forest or systematic agriculture. An ideal place on earth to design for 40 years in the future.
it's cold, far far away, and they used to send people who disagree with the goverment there!
First Time I heard about Syberia. it was in a game called " Syberia " I don't know if you know it or not, but I think it is famous.. it was about 5 years ago.. it was very interesting game about a story happeded in this area " syberia " in small city.. it was very mysterious place.. the story has a side about the Russian Opera, with some songs. it was very nice.. and other side about the time of the communism and " Stalen " I don't know if the name is correct.. after that, I heard again about " syberia " in other game called " HitMan 2 " the murderer of the intelligence agency.. he had a many missions in Russia, Syberia.. so I start to be very interested with " Syberia " .. in general I think I know few things about Russia,from the history, politics, science .. but I don't know enough about the people,thank you for this good question .. :)
А что, я был, правда в Красноярске. Сибирь - замечательное место. У меня дед оттудова. Да, бывает и холодно, но, говорят, гречка хорошо родится. То ли дело тундра, там даже лопухов не вырастет. А зверьё все перебили давно. Только если в тайгу зайти, может и встретишь кого. Всё равно об этом никто не узнает. А люди везде жить будут, русские особенно... при этом никому жить нормально не дадут, в том числе и себе. Но ничего не поделаешь.