Marina
Is the text stylistically correct? "Creating the financial products we are focused on the rate of implementation - liquidity, profitability and safety of our capital and the capital of our clients. In cooperation with international partners and choosing a team of first-class professionals, we follow the high standard of quality and competence in service and money management." Thank you in advance :)
1
0
I might say the following.... "In creating our line of financial products, we are focused on the rate of implementation - liquidity, profitability and safety of our capital and the capital of our clients. With a team of first-class professionals, we follow a high standard of quality and competence in service and money management." I'm not sure if the phrase "In cooperation with international partners" fits too well with how and why you are following a high standard of quality. Of course, I don't know the context of the situation so I'm making very big assumptions when I advise you on your text. I'm not sure the phrase "rate of implementation" is the correct one but again, I don't know anything about the situation.
Marina
English, Italian, Russian, Spanish
English, Italian, Spanish