Takahiko Sato
What is your image of Japan? I'd like to know what is an image of Japan for you.
4
2
Japan seems like one of the great countries in the world. It has the second mass-media presence after the USA and it projects both the image of kawaii culture and wabi-sabi philosophy. The etiquette and basic courtesy is unique. When you have the largest megalopolis beside verdant forests, the nation is doing something right. No, it's not perfect, but it is a large step forward for many countries. Thank you for your question!
I think Japan is a beautiful country.The people in there are very polite and friendly. I would like to traveling there.
One of the best nations in the world for me. Japan gives me some kind of neat vibe. Manner and morals of Japanese people are something to respect. High development, stunning culture and beautiful nature all in one place. That's what I think of Japan.
Amazing.
Takahiko Sato