Community Web Version Now Available
Injuries at work Can we use OF in the following phrase? (where mean?): Compensation for injuries OF work Thank you.
Jan 28, 2016 7:33 PM
Answers · 4
I agree with "injuries at work", to indicate that the injury occurred while working. However, there is also the formal term "work-related injuries" which covers all injuries which are somehow connected to one's work, and not just those which happen while at work.
January 28, 2016
It is more common to say injuries at work.
January 28, 2016
Language Skills
Arabic, English, Latin, Persian (Farsi)
Learning Language
English, Latin