Without seeing the whole resume (it is a resume?), these are my suggestions:
* Mandarin Chinese and Spanish language interpreter between Mexican clients and Chinese entrepreneurs.
* Chinese into Spanish translation (ex: User manuals, labels, packages, videos scripts).
* Facebook Community Manager.
* Chinese translation into Spanish of the drug Acemetacin article. (if you are allowed, listing the full article title and the publication is better than "of the drug Acemetacin article"
* Legal contracts.
*Chinese translation into Spanish and English: Fabrics exportation/importation labels
*Spanish translation into Chinese: Railroad tracks project (if you are allowed, list the company"
Note: *if there are only two items in a list, you dont need a comma. "Mandarin Chinese, and Spanish interpreter" becomes "Mandarin Chinese and Spanish interpreter"
* "User" manual is more commonly used than "user's"
Hope that helps!