Jeff
Simple questions! If somebody has got his foot on something (for example a piece of paper) and you want him to remove his foot. Could you say lift your foot up / lift you foot ? If you get out the shower and want to use a towel. Do you wipe yourself or wipe up yourself? I guess snaps (on the clothes) are things like buttons. What do you say when you want to 'close' them? Do you simply 'close the snaps' or do you use another term? What's the difference between Jeans & Denim ?
1
0
You can say "lift your foot up" that is most natural With a towel you would "get dry" so you can say "dry yourself off" or "I dried myself off with a towel" wipe would not be used in this context You can use "button" as a verb. Ie "I buttoned my jacket" you can even say "I buttoned up my jacket" both are fine Denim is the fabric that jeans are made of. So if you refer to them as a whole you would say "jeans"
Jeff
English, French, Spanish