Community Web Version Now Available
What do you call this one in English? What do you call the road for bicycles? Please tell me in both American and British ways. Thanks!
Jan 30, 2016 2:24 AM
Answers · 5
In the US if you are referring to the special area for bikes we call that a bike lane.
January 30, 2016
They're called cycle lanes in the UK and bike lanes in the US.
January 30, 2016
'Cycle lane' if it's a dedicated lane on a roadway which is also used by motor vehicles i.e. if people cycle in their own lane alongside motor vehicles. 'Cycle path' if it's not - for example, you get cycle paths alongside rivers and through parks.
January 30, 2016
Language Skills
English, Korean
Learning Language