Follow your HEART
to success upto the level of worldstar like Angelina jolie, Leonardo Dicarprio.. Is it right? ex) I hope you will success upto the level of worldstar like Angelina jolie, Leonardo Dicarprio.. to go popluar upto the level of worldstar like Angelina jolie, Leonardo Dicarprio.. Is it right? ex) I hope you will go upto the level of worldstar like Angelina jolie, Leonardo Dicarprio.. And If the two are all wrong, PLeas give me some other expressions? (Even if the two are right, if you know greater expressions,, Please let me know) Thanks in advance!!
30 Th01 2016 02:49
3
0
It should be something like: "I hope you rise to the level of stardom of Angelina Jolie and Leonardo DiCaprio." "I hope you rise to the level of Angelina Jolie and Leonardo DiCaprio." "I hope you see the same success as Angelina Jolie and Leonardo DiCaprio." "I hope you are just as successful as Angelina Jolie and Leonardo DiCaprio." "I hope you will be just as famous as Angelina Jolie and Leonardo DiCaprio." There are probably several other ways you could express this thought: )
30 tháng 1 năm 2016
Follow your HEART
Arabic, Chinese (Mandarin), English, German, Korean, Spanish