jin sun
When I was young, little Hi everyone, I wonder what's different between them When I was young, When I was little Thank you for your time :)
30 sty 2016 05:49
7
1
Hello. "Little" means "When I was a child". Usually, it's the age before becoming a teenager, so like 0-12 years old, maybe? "Young" means "not old". What age is considered "young" depends on the speaker but typically it's before a person gets 30-ish. Of course, if the speaker is 80, they can speak about 50 years old as being young, from their perspective. Hope this helps.
30 stycznia 2016
Thank you for all, Have a nice day :)
30 stycznia 2016
There are a lot of answers here already. Because both statements are vague, you can see that they mean a slightly different thing to each person. That said, let's take a look at the literal meaning of each word. "Little" means smaller than you are now. After the age of 14 or so, you probably weren't that much smaller than you are now. "Young" is very relative. If you're 75, then being 40 might sound like being young to you. This depends on how old you are and what your perspective on youth is. One person may say: "When I was young, right after graduating college, I went on a long trip." An older person may say: "When I was young and our kids were still in high school, I used to read all of the time." Hope that helps.
30 stycznia 2016
When I was young usually refers to your youth(usually teenage years, years 13-19). When I was little, does not refer to an age range, but it does refer to your height. little is this case means your childhood, usually years 1-13
30 stycznia 2016
You and I both are share, Do the same things and live in a very old village,Saying a diffrent langvage,grow the same face,you grew up there just one step from my country sometimes,my dreams will take me there,But now The nightmare is over I have never consider we will grow towards old
30 stycznia 2016
jin sun