ji young
problematic one Hi everyone, I wonder of how to avail this phrase Would it be possible if I use this for someone who is troublesome in my family? Like 'He is truly a problematic one in neighborhood"... Have a nice day :D
5
0
Hi everyone, I wonder [[HOW TO USE]] this phrase Would it be possible [[TO]] I use this for someone who is troublesome in my family? Like 'He is truly a problematic one in neighborhood"... Not exactly. You could say "X is the troublesome one in the family" OR "X is the problematic one in the family". Most people would use either 'troublesome' or 'troublemaker' e.g. "He's a bit of a troublemaker." "She's the troublemaker of the family." "Are they the problematic students?" Another good idiom to use would be "problem child". With this you can just say "He's the/a problem child in our/the family." (Use 'the'-'our' OR 'a'-'the') e.g. "He used to be the problem child, always getting into trouble, but he settled down when he left university." "The entire school knew of Richard: every teacher he had ever had considered him the problem child." Hope that helps. :)
'He is truly the problematic one in this neighborhood"... He is certainly a problematic person . He is one of the problematic ones in this ....
ji young