Jay Kim
Can someone correct this one sentence? Hi :) I just wanted to translated something into English. Please make the sentence below natural for me. "If you are satisfied with current of you, there's no future of you." You might not be able to understand what the meaning of this sentence. I hope you to catch what I wanted to say. It feels like "You have to develop your abilities again and again. Otherwise, you wouldn't be improved at all." Thank you in advance. Jay
8
0
"If you are satisfied with your current situation, then there's no future for you."
"If you are satisfied with the current you, there will be no future you."
"If you are satisfied with current of you, there's no future of you." If you're satisfied with the current you then there will be no better future. I added better because without it, it sounds like he or she will have no future at all which isn't true. Even though he or she isn't changing they will have a future. Future you, Current you [no "of"]
Hello there! Maybe this one works? If you love who you are now, you stop yourself from growing bigger. Hopefully it helps... :)
Jay Kim
English, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean
English, Indonesian