Check out our updated Community
emar
inquiry if Does this sound natural in a formal letter? I am writing to inquiry if somebody of your staff has seen a red bag that I lost on train number 4. If someone sees my bag, you can fins me in this number: 66689558 Don´t hesitate in calling me at any time.I will go immediately. If not, please could I have it rephrased? Thanks a lot
I am writing to inquire if anyone has found a red bag that I lost on Train 4. If someone finds it, please contact me at this number: 66689558. Do not hesitate to call at any hour.
I am writing to inquire if any of your staff has seen a red bag that belongs to me which I had lost while I was on the train No. 4. If someone comes across the bag , please notify me at at this number : 66689559. Dont hesitate to call me at any time because I will go and retrieve it as soon as It is found.
emar